Tuesday 19 November 7.15pm, doors open 6.30pm
social media, good or bad for children and young people?
The debate will be chaired by Sean Curran from 'Today in Parliament'.
Some of the UK's leading authorities will be speaking.
- John Carr OBE, a leading authority on children's use of the internet
- Andrew Przybyiski, Director of Research at the Oxford Internet Institute
- Claire Levens, Policy Director of Internet Matters
- Aaron Vallance, Consultant, Surrey's Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Ravi Kothakota, a Deputy Head of Emanuel School
Discussion and questions welcomed.
Tickets £5 from the calendar on the website or at the door